Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.01 Update Notes | Fire and Ice

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharindu207 View Post
    There're changes I liked, but Dredge is still untouched.
    I definitely agree. Dredge should take percentage damage when hit by his projectiles' blast radius.

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwertwal View Post
    Why nerf Fernando? He was well-balanced champion. He is my main, I know what I'm talking about.
    So ein scheiß, echt. Especially Hot pursuit was such a cool card. Now he can sniper with the fireball instead if I got this right. Tank snipers are so much fun for everyone. Great idea, really. Just good I'm not playing ranked anymore.

Why delete skye 500 dmg talent. Skye is flank not a healer.

Why did Hi-Rez have to delete 500 dmg Skye talent. This is amazing talent it was very flanky and now they are going to delete that. Please keep that 500 dmg after stealth. It is amazing Skye talent and it made her that very Special flanker. Please keep it ad least in some sort.
    Last edited by Wallachia; 12-28-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Now he can sniper with the fireball instead if I got this right. Tank snipers are so much fun for everyone.
    If he is sniper now, give him appropriate damage >.<
    I don't see any sense in new "Hot Pursuit". Maybe bc I used to aim fireball with default speed. I still think that speedboost for Nando himself was better. I will not leave my knight, my love at first sight, despite any nerfs. I hope for the best, but... IDK. Will see.

Btw. About tanks. I aslo don't see any sense in cooldown for Terminus' power siphon. Terminus wasn't overpowered, and gameplay mechanic of his siphon was his unique feature. Hey, Terminus is FRONTLINE, he must be able to PROTECT himself and his team! He is suffered enough, both in game and in lore. Please, HiRez, have mercy on Terminus Т.Т

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwertwal View Post
    If he is sniper now, give him appropriate damage >.<
    I don't see any sense in new "Hot Pursuit". Maybe bc I used to aim fireball with default speed. I still think that speedboost for Nando himself was better. I will not leave my knight, my love at first sight, despite any nerfs. I hope for the best, but... IDK. Will see.

Btw. About tanks. I aslo don't see any sense in cooldown for Terminus' power siphon. Terminus wasn't overpowered, and gameplay mechanic of his siphon was his unique feature. Hey, Terminus is FRONTLINE, he must be able to PROTECT himself and his team! He is suffered enough, both in game and in lore. Please, HiRez, have mercy on Terminus Т.Т
    Yeah, Terminus was bottom barrel before they allowed for quicker switching of Power Syphon and now they go the opposite route and give him a cool down. His bugs already had him out of meta, this could keep him there even when they're fixed.

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Koga now can heal for almost half his health every time he hits an enemy with skewer so I hope they fix that problem before the next update. Also Kinessa need some buff to her base kit rather than the removal of suppression and her reveal. Suppression, Reposition, and Eagle Eye all changed how she was played while Steady Aim didn't. They made the right decision in the talent removal for Evie since the loss of Reprieve cements 3 playstyles for an Evie user, but I'm dissapointed with the Nessa one. The mine rework still doesn't make them useful for anything other than telling you an enemy is nearby or finishing off an enemy at almost 100 health and most competent flanks realize to pop them before getting in range of both the mines and the Nessa. Octopressor should have given the mines more health in my opinion so they can't be one-shotted or reposition should have been slightly reworked into Nessa's kit especially since teleporter is so bugged.
    Last edited by FarceDawn; 12-29-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    Ign: FarceDawn
    Mains: Kinessa (over 200 hours), Strix, Maeve, Evie, Ash, Ying, and Imani (off and on).
    Come and play a match with me if you have time I enjoy nice non-toxic games and love making strategies with teammates when doing comp.

Check out my Champions
    Champion Concepts:

Lan the Cheery Brawler

Louie the Lion-Hearted

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Espero que sea aquí donde reportar bugs y cosas que se salen de lanza. dejo Drogoz super roto e inalcanzable
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1607237408

Сказали что уберуто все прижигание в картах но у моджи карта Утренье дыхание 50% прижигания ( анти лечения )

Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Haven't been here for a while, but this patch looks very interesting. I can't wait to get back to the game

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    so basicly
    1) HIREZ never read thise forum or listen players
    2) bye Skye for a long time my only champion, so by paladins
    3) nerf Skye but Andro punch can still kill you i 4 lenght of his arm...
    4) nerf Skye byt Talus have still the most quick dmg with save teleport so basicly u can kill him only with any stun skill
    5) rly Skye lost Smoke and dagger dmg? The only skill that can be used when the opponent has 1 or less tank?

HIREZ told us that fix Skye but you more broke her. Who thought that she could be a healer? ....

but no - GENIUS HIREZ wil not nerf the most picket champions - andro and evie (i gues why... most chosen) they will nerf champion that is most forgotten...
    Last edited by DDragonDD; 12-30-2018 at 06:47 PM.