Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points

Quinterius, The Sparking Genius

Quinterius, The Sparking Genius
    Role: Support
    Health: 2300

Appearance: Quinterius is a young man with light brown skin, a bald head, bags under his eyes, and a smile on his face. He wears a dark lab coat covered in gadgets and a pair of goggles resting on his head. On his back he has a special chemistry set that lets out sparks randomly, letting out more sparks the more times he has used Spark Of Genius. In his right hand he has a large flask that starts out empty. In his left hand he has three vials, one with a blue substance, one with a green powder, and one with a purple powder.

Abilities

Left-Click: Lightning In A Bottle
    Activating this the first time has Quinterius mix up a paralyzing concoction over the next 1s. Activating it again has him throw the concoction out, dealing 400 damage in an area and slowing enemies hit. The slow starts at 10% and is increased by 3% for every 1s the concoction has been shaken and lasts for 3s.

Right-Click: Charged Chemistry
    Quinterius shakes up his current concoction for up to 20s, filling it with an electrical charge. Quinterius may use this ability while mounted.

Q: Wacky Mix
    Quinterius mixes a green powder into his current concoction, changing it's properties. The concoction now heals allies and increases their movement speed instead of damaging and slowing enemies. (The amount healed is equal to the damage it would have dealt and the movement speed boost is equal to the slow amount.)
    Cooldown: 3s

F: Repelling Concoction
    Quinterius mixes a purple powder into his current concoction, changing it's properties. The concoction now knocks enemies and allies high into the air. Allies affected by this have their air control increased, starting at a 40% increase and gaining another 3% increase to their control for every 1s the concoction was shaken up.
    Cooldown: 12s

E: Spark Of Genius
    Quinterius finds a way to improve his mixes, permanently reducing the time for Charged Chemistry to affect his abilities as well as the time he can shake his mixtures by 30%. This may be activated in spawn. (The 30% reduction is based on his current. The first use takes the time from 1s to 0.7s, the second use takes it from 0.7s to about 0.5s, and the third takes it down to about 0.35s. By comparison the maximum time spent shaking his concoctions is 20s and is brought down to 14s the first time, about 10s the second time, and then down to about 7s on the third use. This means two things. First, Spark Of Genius is less useful with each use but starts out strong. Second, the Charged Chemistry consistently needs 20 ticks of the ability to get it's full effect but it's ticks come faster.)

Cards

Legendary/Talents:

Well Mentored - You start the game with Spark Of Genius charged and activating Spark Of Genius reduces your active cooldowns by 100%. Additionally, Spark Of Genius charges 15% faster.

Mad Scientist - The damage dealt with Lightning In A Bottle is increased by 10% for every 1s the concoction was shaken up.

Secret Ingredient - Kills and eliminations count for 5 ticks of using Charged Chemistry.

Armor/Weapon:

Shocking Developments - Dropping below 60% health reduces the cooldown of Repelling Concoction by 20/40/60/80/100%. (Cooldown: 20s)

Power Nap - You take 15/30/45/60/75% less time to leave combat.

Long Hours - Your maximum health is increased by 45/90/135/180/225.

For Science! - Healing from your abilities may not be reduced by more than 95/90/85/80/75%.

Charged Chemistry:

Full Of Energy - You move 1/2/3/4/5% faster for every 1s spent shaking your current concoction with Charged Chemistry. (This is affected by Spark Of Genius.)

Mind Jolt - Using Charged Chemistry while mounted generates 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2% charge for Spark Of Genius for every 1s spent shaking your current concoction. (This is affected by Spark Of Genius.)

Bubbling Over - The maximum time spent shaking Charged Chemistry is increased by 5/10/15/20/25%.

Chaotic Chemist - The range of of your next attack is increased by 1/2/3/4/5% for every 1s spent shaking your current concoction with Charged Chemistry. (This is affected by Spark Of Genius.)

Wacky Mix:

Test Subjects - Wacky Mix heals allies for 10/20/30/40/50 health every 1s for 1s per second spent shaking your current concoction with Charged Chemistry. (This is affected by Spark Of Genius.)

Learning Experience - Wacky Mix generates 1/2/3/4/5% ult charge for every ally healed by it.

Placebo - Nearby allies not hit by the concoction affected by Wacky Mix heal for 100/200/300/400/500 health over the next 5s.

Guinea Pigs - The movement speed from Wacky Mix lasts for an additional 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5s for every 1s spent shaking your current concoction with Charged Chemistry. (This is affected by Spark Of Genius.)

Repelling Concoction:

Pow Powder - Enemies affected by Repelling Concoction take 4/8/12/16/20% more damage while in the air.

Chemical Reaction - Activating Repelling Concoction counts as 1/2/3/4/5 ticks of Charged Chemistry.

Success! - Allies affected by Repelling Concoction move 20/40/60/80/100% faster while in the air.

Volatile Mixture - The area of the concoction affected by Repelling Concoction has it's radius increased by 20/40/60/80/100%.

Animations and Poses

Intro: Quinterius flips a switch on his chemistry set and puts it on.

Emote 1 - Default: Quinterius shakes his flask and looks closely at it.

Emote 2 - Waft: Quinterius wafts the air over his flask towards his face before sticking his nose over the flask and taking a deep whiff.

Emote 3 - Overmixed: Quinterius pours several substances in his flask causing it to blow up in his face.

Victory Pose 1 - Default: Quinterius stands with his eyes squinted looking at his concoction.

Victory Pose 2 - All These Vials: Quinterius struggles to hold a huge pile of vials that he is carrying.

Victory Pose 3 - Make A Mess: Quinterius stands in a puddle of bubbling multicolored liquid and broken glass.

Voice Lines

Intro 1 - "Yes, yes I'll be right with you."
    Intro 2 - "One second... And... It's on!"
    Mount - "This should make mixing things easier at least..."
    Charged Chemistry 1 - "Shake shake shake."
    Charged Chemistry 2 - "Just a bit more."
    Wacky Mix 1 - "Let's mix things up."
    Wacky Mix 2 - "What's this do?"
    Repelling Concoction 1 - "Watch this."
    Repelling Concoction 2 - "This is one of my favorites!"
    Spark Of Genius 1 - "Aha!"
    Spark Of Genius 2 - "That's it!"
    Purchase Item [Defense 1] - "Bah! This is useless."
    Purchase Item [Defense 2] - "Who do you think I am?"
    Purchase Item [Defense 3] - "Do I have to? Fine..."
    Purchase Item [Utility 1] - "How curious."
    Purchase Item [Utility 2] - "Intriguing"
    Purchase Item [Utility 3] - "Oh I just LOVE new substances!"
    Purchase Item [Healing 1] - "I wonder what this will do."
    Purchase Item [Healing 2] - "Hmmm.. This gives me an idea."
    Purchase Item [Healing 3] - "Ah so if I mix this with..."
    Purchase Item [Attack 1] - "It appears quite..." *Loud popping sound* "Volatile..."
    Purchase Item [Attack 2] - "Let me put my goggles on real fast."
    Purchase Item [Attack 3] - "Ah, yes there's the reaction agent I requested."
    Using Down Ability 1 - "These things take time you know?"
    Using Down Ability 2 - "You can't rush science."
    Burning - "I see... heating the mixture has no side effects."
    Stunned - "I need some fresh air."
    Low Health - "I know I have a healing mixture somewhere."
    Healed - "Quite the concoction you've got there!"
    Death 1 - "Protect my research..."
    Death 2 - "I was so close to a breakthrough..."
    Last edited by JohnOfAllTrades; 12-17-2018 at 03:38 AM.
    If you ever need a review for a champion concept just message me.

Paladins Champion Concept Hub

Smite God Concept Hub

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Nobody would ever guess it but this concept has had the wildest changes of probably any concept that exists. It started out as Allys, The Serene, an older one of my concepts that was discarded for having a play style that was too repetitive. Then it turned into a fairy baker named Mint where the concept of music notes was changed into ingredients in muffins with cards changing the intensity of the ingredients (Mint was never posted on the forums). Then I took the idea of intensity, worked it into the base kit and gave the whole concept a fresh theme.

How many other concepts have you guys seen that went from bard, to baker, to alchemist while changing gender and race entirely?
    Last edited by JohnOfAllTrades; 12-17-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Smite God Concept Hub

Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Why did I just imagined him, dancing in one spot and shaking the bottle?

Hm. This concotion is an interesting concept, quite similar to Pip's ability, but with making it his main weapon. So shaking it doesn't increase the damage but only slow effect?
    EDIT. Okay. Now I saw the talent that increases the damage.

Repeling Concotion - I like it. I can just imagine sending people high in the sky and annoying them more than anything else. Though I can imagine one of my allies, who has no idea what has happened, blaming me for falling off the map >.<

Ultimate is an intriguing one. But what about Chronos? Which one comes first? If Chronos is already bought, what ultimate affects? The initial cooldown, or the cooldown received after buying the item?

Secret ingredient - I'd reduce the amount to 5. It's easy to get eliminations, so...

I can see that these victory poses are just pictures of him during one of his days of work xD

Wow. It did change a lot.

Interesting concept!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayakri View Post
    Why did I just imagined him, dancing in one spot and shaking the bottle?
    I had the same image in my head when I chose that as a voice line lol.

Hm. This concotion is an interesting concept, quite similar to Pip's ability, but with making it his main weapon. So shaking it doesn't increase the damage but only slow effect?
    EDIT. Okay. Now I saw the talent that increases the damage.
    Yeah, it is only the slow but the talent is a bit more than it seems. It would also increase his healing since the damage his LMB does is turned into a heal with his Q. It's supposed to be a starting talent for him.

Repeling Concotion - I like it. I can just imagine sending people high in the sky and annoying them more than anything else. Though I can imagine one of my allies, who has no idea what has happened, blaming me for falling off the map >.<
    It only sends people straight into the air, meaning your allies can't be knocked off the map by you. It's essentially a super jump you use on people and let's teammates without vertical mobility get up to places they wouldn't be able to.

Ultimate is an intriguing one. But what about Chronos? Which one comes first? If Chronos is already bought, what ultimate affects? The initial cooldown, or the cooldown received after buying the item?
    Chronos has no effect on the ultimate as his ultimate affects an ability that has no cooldown. His ultimate just makes Charged Chemistry do it's job faster, therefore buffing his whole kit in a roundabout way (as well as several of his cards).

Secret ingredient - I'd reduce the amount to 5. It's easy to get eliminations, so...

I can see that these victory poses are just pictures of him during one of his days of work xD

Wow. It did change a lot.

Interesting concept!
    Gonna go through these all together since they are short. Secret Ingredient was 5 at first but then I wasn't sure if that would be strong enough. I can lower it back down. As for his victory poses, yeah they are pretty much him being himself. I'm glad you find the concept interesting though!

Smite God Concept Hub

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    It only sends people straight into the air, meaning your allies can't be knocked off the map by you. It's essentially a super jump you use on people and let's teammates without vertical mobility get up to places they wouldn't be able to.
    But if people are moving, they will jump in the moving direction still, right?

Level
    Achievements:
    But if people are moving, they will jump in the moving direction still, right?
    They can keep moving in that direction, yes. They get increased air control though so they can make sure they don't go off the edge. Even if you haven't used Charged Chemistry on your current concoction at all they get 40% increased air control, preventing you from making someone just fly off. If you shake it though they get good air control and can even get up to pretty much perfect air control, letting them essentially "fall with style" and move however they want with no restrictions.

Smite God Concept Hub

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnOfAllTrades View Post
    They can keep moving in that direction, yes. They get increased air control though so they can make sure they don't go off the edge. Even if you haven't used Charged Chemistry on your current concoction at all they get 40% increased air control, preventing you from making someone just fly off. If you shake it though they get good air control and can even get up to pretty much perfect air control, letting them essentially "fall with style" and move however they want with no restrictions.
    So we will simply turn them into 'Andro' for a while being But seriously, I can still imagine people getting killed by falling out of the map on their own - e.g. being Willo or Nando, using their movement ability and through panic, moving themselves off the map. And then blaming the Quinterius player

Still, it would be an interesting ability - and extremely annoying :P