Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot login in Main game

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    hope they fix it soon anyway.i doubt that it's because of sanctions' cuz if it was' the problem would easily be solved by using an vpn

Iranians are banned, believe it or not.
    Siphon can't create a virtual net working tunnel for applications (L2TP/IPSec) it just working for browsers and messengers. Try with different VPNs like Hotspot Shield or any other VPNs that are able to create a virtual net working tunnel for applications then you will see what I am talking about. (Use VPNs Just for testing in case, using VPNs in Paladins is illegal and it's bannable and I don't recommend it at all).

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Siphon can't create a virtual net working tunnel for applications (L2TP/IPSec) it just working for browsers and messengers. Try with different VPNs like Hotspot Shield or any other VPNs that are able to create a virtual net working tunnel for applications then you will see what I am talking about. (Use VPNs Just for testing in case, using VPNs in Paladins is illegal and it's bannable and I don't recommend it at all).
    I dont know, maybe they handpicked us? because I tried to login on my own server (Belgium), didn't work. Tried my friend's (Ukraine), still didn't work. I got 2 other virtual private servers which i could try with, one of them is in Germany, the other I'm not sure, maybe France, last time it was in France, dunno if my friend changed the VPS or not.
    I have proxy access (SOCKS5) to a Russian server, but since I'm using it through SSH and I only use Windows for gaming, I'm not sure how to proxy the whole process tree of Steam. Surely there has to be a proxychains for Windows as well. Anyways, I might look into that later, however I dont think it'd work.

hope they fix it soon anyway.i doubt that it's because of sanctions' cuz if it was' the problem would easily be solved by using an vpn
    In theory, yeah. Unless they have actually banned anyone who has ever logged in with Iranian IPs.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by XCutesyGoddessX View Post
    told you guys....... thank you low-rez
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaushayan View Post
    I dont know, maybe they handpicked us? because I tried to login on my own server (Belgium), didn't work. Tried my friend's (Ukraine), still didn't work. I got 2 other virtual private servers which i could try with, one of them is in Germany, the other I'm not sure, maybe France, last time it was in France, dunno if my friend changed the VPS or not.
    I have proxy access (SOCKS5) to a Russian server, but since I'm using it through SSH and I only use Windows for gaming, I'm not sure how to proxy the whole process tree of Steam. Surely there has to be a proxychains for Windows as well. Anyways, I might look into that later, however I dont think it'd work.

In theory, yeah. Unless they have actually banned anyone who has ever logged in with Iranian IPs.
    the problem is i've made about 10 different accounts (steam/low-rez) with 10 different vpn/ip changer and still no result

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Hey guys. Finally the login problem has been solved. If someone still has the issue, just go to the paladins website and sign in to your account and unlink the Steam account there. That's it.

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by JavadIr View Post
    Hey guys. Finally the login problem has been solved. If someone still has the issue, just go to the paladins website and sign in to your account and unlink the Steam account there. That's it.
    Did not work for me

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    i can login through a vpn , but cant login without that (my isp Pishgaman)

most likely some of ISP's in iran have issues
    or
    Hi-Rez servers has some problems (like always)

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber2x View Post
    i can login through a vpn , but cant login without that (my isp Pishgaman)

most likely some of ISP's in iran have issues
    or
    Hi-Rez servers has some problems (like always)
    what vpn do you use?

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ARTE12 View Post
    what vpn do you use?
    Cisco

vase bazi pingesh khoob nis , vali dar har soorat mishe login kard

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber2x View Post
    Cisco

vase bazi pingesh khoob nis , vali dar har soorat mishe login kard
    man mondam tahrimaye amrica che rabti be ena dare? sare piyazan,tahe piyazan ... hadeaghal epic games o mishod ba har vpn varedesh shod ena dege shoresho darovordan