Thread: Grock: Spirits Domain - Increases Ally Damage

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Grock: Spirits Domain - Increases Ally Damage

In addition to Spirits Domain mending allies with your shock lance, it could stand to adopt the ability to amplify a comrades damage output similar to how Grock's lightning staff damages foes ans gains additional damage.

The damage application only lasts for 0.8s, but can be sustained for greater duration with constant application of Grock's Lighting Staff.

Gifting allies a weak damage application that gets stronger the longer the lighting beam is channelled on its target.

Starting with 0% scaling to 20% damage amplified after 3s of sustained fire.
    Last edited by AyyDimitri; 11-05-2018 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Could empower the whole team forever... not intended values changed.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    First off, Spirits Domain is fine as is. Second off, even a single target attack buff of 30% is INSANE! Combine that with the healing and Grohk will instantly become the best support by a long margin. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but still that damage buff is busted as all hell.

That's a no from me dawg
    Future's End Is An Amazing Update, So Much So That I Feel The Need To Say This

Good Job Hi-Rez

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLasagna View Post
    First off, Spirits Domain is fine as is. Second off, even a single target attack buff of 30% is INSANE! Combine that with the healing and Grohk will instantly become the best support by a long margin. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but still that damage buff is busted as all hell.

That's a no from me dawg
    Yeah but 3s of sustained fire...
    ....Again that is like 1/3 of grock amplified magazine so..... 20% max
    While the beam is channelled on an ally only with a bit of room for missing.

Well personally for me....
    The heals are fine, but the games feel a tad underwhelming when I have to sacrifice dealing damage for healing with this talent in particular.
    Or when I take this talent and it turns out I can heal enough with a wide area totem and can use it for combined healing, I want something a little more.