Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Andro's little nerf ?

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3

Exclamation Andro's little nerf ?

Andro currently is one of the highest dps champ, yet his attack speed now made him way easier to play than before rework
    but the thing is his punching is weird. it hits further than it should be, combine with revolver, Andro can kill anyone easily in a close distance
    I think all we need is a 2 second cooldown for the punch or something like that

Beta Player Baronet noobersauce's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    The funny thing is that the punch had a longer "cooldown" before. In the sense that it couldn't be spammed as much, but they reduced the "cooldown" because nobody every bothered to use that ability.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Just watched the overview. I think 0,5sec would do fine. Let' see how it will be

Banned Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    nope 0.5 still not ok he need 1.7s on his defiance and remove the range cause he can deal 700dmg and thats a flanker who act like a dmg champ. flanker suppose to have semi weak dmg but tricky to catch not spam o rama

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    I agree. Just a small cooldown on his punch would do wonders. I've seen plenty of Androxus players who would combine the headshot loadout with the constant punches and use it to pretty much kill every crucial target in quick succession.

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    The only thing that makes Andro a flank and not a dmg champ is his movement ability. A decent Andro can out damage a damage so yea he needs a slight nerf

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    In my opinion Androxus is the most overpowered flank. I rarey have a game without an Androxus in the enemy team. Heads will roll and defiance need a nerf. Defiance 2 sec cooldows and heads will roll down to 30%.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by d13reaper View Post
    Andro currently is one of the highest dps champ, yet his attack speed now made him way easier to play than before rework
    He is not just one of the highest, he has the gun with the highest dps in the entire game, and that for over a year now. Also this is without counting heads will roll bonus damage on headshots. Why they refuse to balance this game breaker is something I will never understand. The 0.5 delay on his ridiculous punch just shows how they do not want this guy to be balanced at all.
    September 2017, OB59
    Androxus was turned into the Spam Lord for more damage than any other champion.

in Germany, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in anklam
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Aslong the Hero is by the Pros not "totaly" Broken, and they agree that hero is balanced, that makes it for the lower Elo player balanced aswell. at least thats the idea.

"It´s Worth pointing out that the more skilled players, and especially professionals ... are the best at breaking your game; as thell be better at exploiting balance problems." -Lol Dev. Street.

the problem is there a many factor in paladins saldy. "at least in qp and ranked"

Example:
    the mmr just sets player up so that the mmr is equal "at least trys it"
    there a many other problems aswell that solo players dont coop with others in ranked #make a ranked for team players and a ranked for solo so its way better to balance the game in Pro AND in casual play "right now is pretty much everyone is on his own "i get 90% muted just because i said hello in the voice, or getting insulted in ranked" (i didt missed that, thats for sure)

you cant make everysingle hero perfect balanced thats impossible and there has to be bad and good heroes but right now its way to 1 sited wich are and arent "everything on the communitys eyes wich isnt burst is bad and you troll so far i exp. it"

i still love the game "even how it is now" and i just wanted to say maybe something that could help in someway "probly didnt"

Long story short:

Along the pros say its balanced its balanced for the new and medi Elo players. at least thats the idea.

Edit: my idea would be make the brust dmg heros aswell get dropp off "the one with travel time so that the TTK (i know that androx is hitscan) so that the game last longer "wich isnt a bad thing" and you getting are better feeling how to counter a hero "right now its who reacts first and how bad the burst hero is or how bad you are in aiming." one shoot one kill
    Last edited by ProfDrMahler; 10-28-2018 at 12:09 AM.
    Main Dmg Hero: Viktor, Vivian
    Main Tank Hero: Khan, Barik
    Main Supp Hero: Grohk, Jenos, Pepper
    Main Flank Hero: Zhin, Buck

Nerf TTK And get 2 Ranked version for Teams and Solo players

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CSX82 View Post
    He is not just one of the highest, he has the gun with the highest dps in the entire game, and that for over a year now. Also this is without counting heads will roll bonus damage on headshots. Why they refuse to balance this game breaker is something I will never understand. The 0.5 delay on his ridiculous punch just shows how they do not want this guy to be balanced at all.
    Strix pistol is the highest DPS in the game.

Also his flare does 1600 damage. Flare plus 1 headshot one bodyshot with pistol kills most flanks.