Thread: Emergency Exit

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Emergency Exit

This card of Skye has a wierd scaling: 25/20/15/10/5 sec is the internal cd. (It enters you into sealth below 30% health.)

You can see, its bonus not doubles when you set it to lvl2... Its leveling not worth. But the bonus of the first level is insane, helps you in every situations. So it is just a always-lvl1 card. I would like to change its scaling to make it weaker on low levels and also make it worth to upgrade:

-Change the scaling to 90/45/30/20/15 sec (nerf)
    -Increase the threshold value from 30% to 40% (buff)
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 09-23-2018 at 04:45 PM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4
    So... You wanna nerf a champ who can easily get killed and who need a kit rework? and get heavily countered by illuminate?
    RESISTANCE SHOULD WIN!

RESISTANCE SHOULD WIN!!!

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugiyo View Post
    So... You wanna nerf a champ who can easily get killed and who need a kit rework? and get heavily countered by illuminate?
    So... I don't want to nerf this champion, I think she needs some buffs. There are good rework ideas in the forum too about makes her not depends only on her sealth.

This thread is about a card. The card is not Skye. She don't have to use it. If she have to, the card is OP and this is a balance problem.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    So... I don't want to nerf this champion, I think she needs some buffs. There are good rework ideas in the forum too about makes her not depends only on her sealth.

This thread is about a card. The card is not Skye. She don't have to use it. If she have to, the card is OP and this is a balance problem.
    I understand that you want to make it more rewarding to put points into the card. The problem with the changes you proposed this card would turn into a "never pick"-card. I also have to disagree with your logic.

"If one card is a must pick it is automatically overpowered and needs to be brought down."

That train of thought is usually not wrong, but in case of Skye not valid either. You have to see the card in both it's surroundings (how does it compare to Skyes other cards) and in comparison to other champions (how does the card and it's surrounding compare to other champions cards).
    Stealth is all Skye has. And seeing how easy it is to counter stealth with Illuminate or revealing abilities/talents/cards she doesn't have that anymore either.
    She has no good escape abilities, if she gets to kill someone she usually dies herself and in the burst meta we are currently in Skye blows up before this card even triggers.

Skye is such a mess that you can't just sit down, point at one card and say "this needs fixing".
    Last edited by Syeeto; 09-25-2018 at 06:23 AM.
    Support Champion Concept: Ventus, Will of the Storm
    Damage Champion Concept: Leopold, The Heart of Courage

Check out my moveset ideas for Valera and Karne

Some of my posts have hidden messages! Have fun finding them!

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered
    the reason for leveling it, is to retreat and go for another hit and run sooner, while having your escape option up on it. and if you fire while it activates it turns off... In a game of seconds... does it make sense now its current standings?