Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lex BOT does absolutely nothing.

Exclamation Lex BOT does absolutely nothing.

I've experiencing this bug while in TDM and Onslaught - don't know about Siege mode. Lex BOT just stays frozen, doesn't counterattack or run away. After respawn, he moves a little and then stops.
    Onslaught Foreman's Rise map for example, you can usually see him mounted or standing in the right corner, next to the point, on the enemy side of the map.
    I won't complain for the free kill, jk xD but when he's on my team, it's annoying.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Bots in general do not know how this game is played, they get stuck (especially Drogoz), Bomb King just throws bombs around without detonating them, Seris attacks the payload, Talus just screams on his ultimate without aiming at an enemy to fly off, ...
    The list is just too big to name it all.
    September 2017, OB59
    Androxus was turned into the Spam Lord for more damage than any other champion.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by CSX82 View Post
    Bots in general do not know how this game is played, they get stuck (especially Drogoz), Bomb King just throws bombs around without detonating them, Seris attacks the payload, Talus just screams on his ultimate without aiming at an enemy to fly off, ...
    The list is just too big to name it all.
    Every bot you mentioned is already out of bots rotation (from April or May). As well as Skye, Strix, Sha Lin, Terminus.

Beta Player Duke ElectroPaladin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    I know this is completely off-topic, but what are you playing bots for anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    Also Life Exchange beat Resonance in votes >
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    Majority also voted for trump.
    Mic drop

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroPaladin View Post
    Easy and fast quests, easy challenges, no toxic crap if you suck at a character. And yes Lex is completely broken. He just stands still doing nothing even if you shoot him right in the face.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Like DottyMcFear said, for quest and battle pass challenges. For example, "10 win quest with bots at TDM" = 50 min, "10 win quest at casual matches" = from 2-3 hours to ∞.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitello View Post
    Every bot you mentioned is already out of bots rotation (from April or May). As well as Skye, Strix, Sha Lin, Terminus.
    And what do you think happens when you have such a champion as teammate in a normal match, and that player disconnects (game crash for example)?
    A bot takes over. And now you have a teammate that is completely useless, just free money and ult charge for the enemy.
    September 2017, OB59
    Androxus was turned into the Spam Lord for more damage than any other champion.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DottyMcFear View Post
    Easy and fast quests, easy challenges, no toxic crap if you suck at a character. And yes Lex is completely broken. He just stands still doing nothing even if you shoot him right in the face.
    Quests? why? I can't think it through, i guess i just play a lot, i haven't payed attention to any quest whatsoever after OB64.
    Also which battle pass challenges you mean, the only ones i did in bots were like shielding one, coz duh it's boring in caual, quadra kill and kills in 10s, viktor's barrage etc, non of them required me to even have an eye on the bots.

Thirdly, don't practice a character in bots, it's useless, coming from someone who played a lot of bots in OB64, just mute the toxic players and try your character out and practice, it's casual, you are allowed to do whatever you want to do unless it's not intentionally throwing.

God i am talking this very off-topic.

Mic drop

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quests? why? I can't think it through, i guess i just play a lot, i haven't payed attention to any quest whatsoever after OB64.
    Also which battle pass challenges you mean, the only ones i did in bots were like shielding one, coz duh it's boring in caual, quadra kill and kills in 10s, viktor's barrage etc, non of them required me to even have an eye on the bots.

Thirdly, don't practice a character in bots, it's useless, coming from someone who played a lot of bots in OB64, just mute the toxic players and try your character out and practice, it's casual, you are allowed to do whatever you want to do unless it's not intentionally throwing.

God i am talking this very off-topic.
    Not everyone has time to, for instance, win 6 games in casual (one of the daily quests). Depending on your luck that could take 12 games or more and each game could go 20-30 minutes. If you've only got an hour or so to play you do that with bots. Plus playing casual can get really irritating if you have bad luck and lose every game because of matchmaking/trolls/etc. Bot games are great for quests and challenges, though for whatever reason it never recognized my spray in training siege, even though it did with training TDM, but generally bot games work fine for that stuff.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Not everyone has time to, for instance, win 6 games in casual (one of the daily quests). Depending on your luck that could take 12 games or more and each game could go 20-30 minutes. If you've only got an hour or so to play you do that with bots. Plus playing casual can get really irritating if you have bad luck and lose every game because of matchmaking/trolls/etc. Bot games are great for quests and challenges, though for whatever reason it never recognized my spray in training siege, even though it did with training TDM, but generally bot games work fine for that stuff.
    But but, why even complete quests, the battle pass xp isn't that big of a deal unless you REALLY want that level 75 asap, that unless you have bought the bp, you wouldn't be so curious about it and if you have bought that battle pass you will power level anyways.
    It's just my opinion seriously, i am probably just acting like this because i am on level 72 on the free pass and more then 70 days are still left...

Mic drop