Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Champions with aimbot, why exist?

  1. #1
    Beta Player Baron FireAndGasoline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    203
    Level
    40
    Points: 4,052, Level: 40
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3

    Unhappy Champions with aimbot, why exist?

    Champions with aimbot, why exist?

    Sorry if the term used is not correct.

    I really hate that some characters have automatic sight abilities.

    Lian for example can cause more than 1000 damage without really having to aim at the enemy (it's not a skill, it's two). Lex can deal damage to the enemy without actually looking at him. I think the two champions are interesting, but those skills make me very sad. Since Lian emerged, Drogoz has lost prominence (whoever flies if Lian can simply look at him and deal damage). New work needs to be done with these two characters.

    Many times I'm flying with Evie, and out of nowhere I die because of the talent that allows damage to everyone ahead. He did not even look at me and hit me.

    I'm sorry for my English.

  2. #2
    Beta Player Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    61
    Level
    8
    Points: 426, Level: 8
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    Lian counters drogoz, but not because she has aimbot. Grace has only 400 damage, if you die on evie with this, than thats not something strange. Why everyone hates the main concepts of the champions, you may dont like the the big amount of damage or something like that, but why hate on the concepts, just accept them as they are. These are the things, which makes champs different from each other.
    P.S ash main (cough*slugshot*cough) doesnt like aimbot? Hmm...

  3. #3
    Beta Player Baronet Musiicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    124
    Level
    21
    Points: 1,416, Level: 21
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Lian's Valor and Grace are fair IMO. They hit for 400 damage each, it's not such a big deal !

    Even if you play with a Swift Jade (-Grace CD for Valor hits) + Eagle's Emerald (-Valor CD for Headshots) Card setup, the most of your damage is still gonna come out of your Basic Attacks, and your Presence which is a FAR harder-hitting ability.

    Besides, good Lian players use Valor and Grace for other reasons than "dealing easy damage". Grace is a mobility spell before anything else, and it's another TRUE reason why Lian is good against Drogoz, because she can dodge that rocket in a trade.

    Valor IMO is a sustain tool, but that's because I'm playing with Shining Topaz III (150 Heal for every ennemy hit).
    It also fits nicely in-between two Basic Attacks for a bursty 1200 combo.
    More generally, Grace and Valor are most powerful when used for combos, where each is woven between Basic Attacks.

    And finally, Lian brings mediocre damage and won't harm much people when she doesn't hit MOST OF her Basic Attacks or Presence.
    Ironically, you need good aim with Lian.


    Now Lex is another story, and his RMB isn't even the biggest problem ...
    What can really be disgusting though with auto-aim spells is when they're used as a finishing tool. In those cases, I agree it's kinda frustrating because it makes these abilities feel like an effortless "Execute" button.
    And Lex's one is pretty much MEANT FOR.

  4. #4
    Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    satanic republic of death
    Posts
    2,753
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,225, Level: 61
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    cuz of xbox and ps players ofc why else we should have auto semi reworks
    An Epidemical Mayhem

  5. #5
    Beta Player Viscount DoarRaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    411
    Level
    52
    Points: 6,411, Level: 52
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Lian's autoaim just being 400dmg each is not the point. The problem is when you are low hp and a bad player finishes you with autoaim,a player that normally wouldnt have the aim to hit you.

    Half of Lian's kit is cheap and lets not forget that she can apply 90% cauterize from the start of the match with autoaim. Watching people defending autoaim is just sad.

    Nobody is saying that Lian is OP. Its just that half of her kit is brainless,boring and doesnt reward skill.


    And when i play with my low lvl, real life friends,that barely play this games,they usually play Lex and Lian.


    First match with Lian after not playing her for at least 5 months. So im pretty sure she takes less skill than everyone thinks.
    Last edited by DoarRaz; 04-07-2018 at 06:25 AM.

  6. #6
    Beta Player Sovereign Prince Saiken62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    lebanon
    Posts
    1,052
    Level
    54
    Points: 6,919, Level: 54
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    they exist to ruin your life
    IGN: AzuraWave (i changed it for the second time)

  7. #7
    Beta Player Archduke CandySuxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨ (,,#゚Д゚) (◕‿◕✿)
    Posts
    4,846
    Level
    100
    Points: 111,779, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by arsyn View Post
    Lian counters drogoz, but not because she has aimbot. Grace has only 400 damage, if you die on evie with this, than thats not something strange. Why everyone hates the main concepts of the champions, you may dont like the the big amount of damage or something like that, but why hate on the concepts, just accept them as they are. These are the things, which makes champs different from each other.
    P.S ash main (cough*slugshot*cough) doesnt like aimbot? Hmm...
    It is in their (and our) interest to create unique champs that keep the game interesting, so why dont you encourage the in doing that instead of half assing champion design? Autoaim is not a fresh idea, more like a lack of idea.


    Quote Originally Posted by Musiicy View Post
    Lian's Valor and Grace are fair IMO. They hit for 400 damage each, it's not such a big deal !

    Even if you play with a Swift Jade (-Grace CD for Valor hits) + Eagle's Emerald (-Valor CD for Headshots) Card setup, the most of your damage is still gonna come out of your Basic Attacks, and your Presence which is a FAR harder-hitting ability.

    Besides, good Lian players use Valor and Grace for other reasons than "dealing easy damage". Grace is a mobility spell before anything else, and it's another TRUE reason why Lian is good against Drogoz, because she can dodge that rocket in a trade.

    Valor IMO is a sustain tool, but that's because I'm playing with Shining Topaz III (150 Heal for every ennemy hit).
    It also fits nicely in-between two Basic Attacks for a bursty 1200 combo.
    More generally, Grace and Valor are most powerful when used for combos, where each is woven between Basic Attacks.

    And finally, Lian brings mediocre damage and won't harm much people when she doesn't hit MOST OF her Basic Attacks or Presence.
    Ironically, you need good aim with Lian.


    Now Lex is another story, and his RMB isn't even the biggest problem ...
    What can really be disgusting though with auto-aim spells is when they're used as a finishing tool. In those cases, I agree it's kinda frustrating because it makes these abilities feel like an effortless "Execute" button.
    And Lex's one is pretty much MEANT FOR.
    Lian may require good aim, so do many other champions, yet they dont have aimbot finishers. Also, 800 damage can be quite a big deal when you consider it is more than third of the health of an average dps class. As you point out, players use Grace mainly as a mobility spell, and that is clearly the point of it, so i wonder why it needs to have an autoaim shot, if that is either irrelevant to its function, or used as a cheesy crutch?
    You say you find it disgusting when aimbots are used as a finishing tool, and that happens to be the most effective way of making use of them. There is nothing more alien to a pvp game's nature than these 'i win' buttons.

    Another thing is, due to their very nature these abilities are have to be kept toned down and that is very limiting on the champions themselves. The game would be only better without them for everyone. Its funny that they get rid of repulsor field just to give Ruckus hellfire missiles for no reason, but they dont touch these.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcinekMLG420 View Post
    That sick what hirez done

  8. #8
    Beta Player Emperor Valkure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13,270
    Level
    100
    Points: 81,631, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I am perplexed. Lex is actually broken in his speed loadout and he can deal insane dmg with auto-aim every few sec. He is in a urgent need for a nerf, yet he is the one always complained about and always buffed (I am starting to think someone at HiRez has his/her main in Lex, yes).
    Then, I come here and I see a complain about Lian, whose auto-aim happens once every 2 months and that still require some aim to shoot at the target you want.

    I don't like it much (always said to reduce the dmg and add to grace cooldown when picking that card [you want auto-aim? You will use it less]), but complaining on Lian when Lex does exist is a bit incredible for me!
    I've finally found it!

    New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

    #AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

    "It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

  9. #9
    Beta Player Baron ukchivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    319
    Level
    54
    Points: 6,900, Level: 54
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    For make a game “accessible” to “everyone”. That’s why.

  10. #10
    Beta Player Knight Taikichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The mean streets
    Posts
    52
    Level
    19
    Points: 1,225, Level: 19
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DoarRaz View Post
    Lian's autoaim just being 400dmg each is not the point. The problem is when you are low hp and a bad player finishes you with autoaim,a player that normally wouldnt have the aim to hit you.
    That's called being out-played. Not a "bad player finishing you". Just because she didn't have to aim doesn't mean you didn't deserve to die. You knew Lian would be there. You knew she had auto-aim, why would you run around with 399 HP in front her? Sounds like your game sense is as bad as their aim.

    It isn't difficult to use grace or valor but it's actually incredibly difficult to use everything else in her kit. Her ult, primary fire, and presence are pretty pinpoint accurate, and are a nightmare for players with bad aim. If grace and valor didn't exist, she'd be just like kinessa. Useless if you have every skill except aim, and completely broken if you have any semblance of accuracy.

    Lian being able to apply 90% cauterize is just hi-rez's dumb way of nerfing cauterize without actually nerfing cauterize. In their minds, "if we give them more options to cauterize enemies through abilities, they won't need to buy cauterize, and they'll just buy wrecker or buldozer or whatever they need". I say caut should max at 75% or cost 400, but that's a whole different discussion.

    Makoa doesn't have to aim to shield. Ying doesn't have to aim to heal, and sha lin shoots logs (joking).

    Expecting people to miss in general is bad practice. Yes you get matched with kinessa's who miss every shot now because you're both low elo, but when you rank up Kinessas and Androxi will stop missing. They'll start landing shots that aimbotters would miss and Lian's auto-aim will start to seem very weak in comparison.

    Use the little chip damage that Lian and Lex can do as training for the big headshot bursts that strix players will do to you in the future.
    Get gud or uninstall

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •