Thread: Champion Classes and Rewards

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Champion Classes and Rewards

I'm fairly new to this game so bear with me if i say anything incorrect and please correct me if i'm wrong.

Now from what I understand there are four "classes" of characters which get you more gold and the best in class thing if you do what hi-rez thinks the classes should be doing.

Front-Line: Time on Objective
    Damage: Damage Done
    Flank: Number of Killing Blows
    Support: Healing Done

Which seems all fine and great accept the more i play i notice the card system and how you can make a sub-class of a class.

Take Grohk for example, he's support (although no main healer in my books) While he is a great secondary healer it's going to be hard for him to keep up with some of the other healers in the game. Just that alone makes me want to avoid playing Grohk as that will probably cost me some bonus gold and best in class unless I play a REALLY good game.

Now I like Grohk. Not so much as a healer but as an off-healer supporting with high damage. With this kind of build i tend to do really well with him. I don't get top healing, but often i can get top damage, or just really help out my team and push for the win. It's so much fun to play but then i get to the end screen. We already know i'm not going to get best support as by playing damage i've given that up, plus i lose a little gold for not being a heal bot the whole game.

It's not really a huge complain so much of an off-putting fact. Now Grohk was just an example for there are many other characters who can play a fun and viable off-role but don't get the recognition or rewards for it.

I'm just suggesting that don't remove the best in class, but remove the requirements for it.

So a support can get best damage, or a damage can get best flank etc. Changes are they won't get this rewards as it's not their primary class, but there is still a chance.

I'm just saying let the off classes get some recognition or don't allow them to build into a spec they can't get rewarded for (which is stupid)

The freedom of fiddling with your champion to dip a foot into some other roles is so fun, i just want to see it supported more.

Like i said i'm new and learning and this is just something i've noticed as i've been playing. If anyone else has something to add or more info for me to digest that would be great.

~Phytosi

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    for the credits part

that wouldnt exactly be a problem. because doing a job that a certain class should do will let you earn credits even if you use a champion of a different class

so even if you use grohk, you can earn credits by dealing consistent damage, which is reserved to the damage class

if you consistently get killing blows, you can still earn more credits which is normally reserved to the flank class

standing on point regardless of your class can get you credits, its not reserved to the frontlines alone.

consistently soaking up damage can also let you earn more credits, which is normally reserved to the frontline class

so yes. you can still earn points for doing the job of other classes
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: All of it TBH
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Gold V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    It's good to know half of it is worth while, it would be nice to see the best in class slots with more wiggle room. I know it's best in "class" But a damage dealing sub-class of support is still damage.

Anywhom thanks for the info on how the gold is distributed.