Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Voicepack price MUST be in gold.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Agree! I wont spend even 1 crystals for this... greedy "devs"

Level
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I got the Vivian biker skin for reaching Gold 5. However, I can't use the voice pack because I don't have the default voice pack for her. I won't pay 200 cristals (nor 100 with the price right now) for that! And I have like 160k gold just sitting there... I should be able to buy something that basic as a voice pack with gold!

Now, if I understood well, you pay 100 crystals (now) once for all current normal (and future) voicepacks, like a mini-founder's pack. Why can't I pay some gold to unlock just the voice packs I want, like we used to be able to?

After all, I can use my gold to buy just the champions I want, after all.
    (Not a native english speaker so sorry for bad Englando.)

I will not die! Not yet, amigo!

Beta Player Knight Shligerniger's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I agree I don't see why they changed it to crystals. I think they did that so people can run out of crystals and they would buy some more and that means more money for Hi-Rez.

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    +1 our voices need to be heard if we all act together
    Let us enjoy of our beloved champions with default voice packs purchasable with gold!

Banned Esquire
    cmsaunli, but logged in through HiRez account since I can't login through PSN.
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Shligerniger View Post
    I agree I don't see why they changed it to crystals. I think they did that so people can run out of crystals and they would buy some more and that means more money for Hi-Rez.
    More money for HiRez equates to Paladins being focused on more, to turn more profit. As I always have been saying, if you don't want to pay for additions to a free game, where you can earn these things for free anyway, you shouldn't be complaining. Premium features are for people willing to pay for a game that works fine for free, if you want fancy things people have worked for, either work for them yourself, or pay what's due.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Saiken62's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMaCuddles View Post
    More money for HiRez equates to Paladins being focused on more, to turn more profit. As I always have been saying, if you don't want to pay for additions to a free game, where you can earn these things for free anyway, you shouldn't be complaining. Premium features are for people willing to pay for a game that works fine for free, if you want fancy things people have worked for, either work for them yourself, or pay what's due.
    THESE werent premium stuff in the first place , beside they should have told us the preview that they are changing the voice packs to crystals, but they didnt cause they knew people will purchase all the voice packs . still there is no reason to make them crystals people already have paid for the skins no need to pay extra for voice packs
    IGN: AzuraWave (i changed it for the second time)

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    I need stuff to spend gold on so +1 to this idea.

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMaCuddles View Post
    It's much too expensive though. 5$ per voice pack that's for 32 champs = 160$. Just for the voices. Which I can get all for 20$ with founders pack. I invested 20€ in my smurf account to get the voice but I wont pay that much for a single champs voice on my main account. 40 crystals or even just 20 maybe but I don't like to be ripped off.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Fuck this shit!
    Let's start a riot!

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayhuma View Post
    when DE (warframe) had need money... they create prime warframe and weapon ( just 2 or 3 % more strong, is more like a skin) and create accessory prime for who want to pretty much help them, everything else in the game was untouch, people love it so much and spend money in the game even nowdays even if they don't need plat, just for support the game.

hi rez need money... well fuck it they just lock previous content behind heavy paywall ( a month for a single voice pack on a champ who cost 60k gold... a champ used to cost 12500 gold), and people just leave the game.

is not the need of money the excuse you noob shall use, is the give somenthing back to the player for they're help a good excuse, warframe take a lot of money from player but give a lot back... paladins dosn't now you have to spend 5 dollars for just the voice...

hi rez have to put content, decent one, and then ask money for it, no take away previous content from the game and lock that behing paywall whitout put nothing new.

they lie about don't put loot chest for buy the card in ob64, because they did put them and they want to do it from the start, they lie about the skin because the quality have nothing to do with mix and match at all, look mecha drogoz for example, they lie about everything...

hi rez: "problem? nah i don't see them"
    me: "yeah because you hide them under the carpet, MM broken... remove the border so no one know the level, skin bug.. remove mix and match... you suck."

ps: you can get all the prime weapon and warframe in game in less than 2 week or trade with other player in the trade market, so is pretty much free anyway to get, and people love this and this is why warframe is still there after 5 years, still growing in player base and money the make.
    my god, this game is dead... if this is a game, i fell more like is an app for make some cash ready to die at the first better game come out to rip off.

hi rez you suck.
    My Solution for the title and for make the game more interesting to play.
    and one for a trading system

Champ Main
    Tanks: Inara
    Flank: Androxus
    Damage: Kinessa
    Support: Ying