Thread: Not getting gold reported in activity center

Beta Player Recruit xPhantasmos's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37

Not getting gold reported in activity center

Hello. I installed Paladins today on my pc and after few games I realised I dont get gold.
    Activity center says 2500 gold, but my gold balance is almost the same. I should have over 25k gold now but Im still at 12k. Please help me because I dont enjoy playing current available champions, and getting 60k for Seris will take a long time with this bug which I really have no will to do.
    Also I tried restarting the game.
    I just wanna get Seris asap so I can use her to farm other champions I like.
    Will be waiting for a response.
    Last edited by xPhantasmos; 03-31-2018 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Signature

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    I too noticed this after playing around 4 games. I completed quests and have VIP yet none of the 3 or 4 stacks of 2500 i should have gotten were received? Not cool. I am only getting hundreds at most when its telling me i should be getting thousands. I really hope you have this in your system and can reimburse players who are getting ripped off. I should easily have had enough to buy a new champion. Instead it's a snails crawl, don't even get me started on the lack of a free champion rotation right now. As a new player this really isn't helping me want to get involved with this game. If it wasnt in beta still i'd be rather outraged.

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    There's another 2500 i didnt get. Should i just keep logging these?

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    It's a bug. The gold gotten from event quests and leveling your player level get notifications infinitely until you relog. You're not getting all the gold reported because you already got it. It's just duplicate notifications.

Level
    So it really requires alot of playing to buy a single character even with all new player bonuses from leveling? Its really a trouble playing if you know what you want. I personally dislike all the regular characters which are big majority of the game, Im more into Seris type and Moji and stuff.
    One free pick a character at beggining would be nice.

Thanks for the response!

Level
    *posting again to see if signature will apply this time*

It is still happening

I notice this problem with my brother 1 year ago, he plays in Xbox. And now that I installed Paladins on my PC I am having the same problem.. I just want the gold.. but.. this bug exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Phytosis View Post
    I too noticed this after playing around 4 games. I completed quests and have VIP yet none of the 3 or 4 stacks of 2500 i should have gotten were received? Not cool. I am only getting hundreds at most when its telling me i should be getting thousands. I really hope you have this in your system and can reimburse players who are getting ripped off. I should easily have had enough to buy a new champion. Instead it's a snails crawl, don't even get me started on the lack of a free champion rotation right now. As a new player this really isn't helping me want to get involved with this game. If it wasnt in beta still i'd be rather outraged.