Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 1,121 to 1,127 of 1127

Thread: The Matchmaker Conundrum 2.0

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    It applies to everyone. So if the master waits for 10 minutes he is put in every match that is available - which could of course be your match.
    Reread your own post #1118. You see the contradiction and why I responded with that?

Anyway, at least you didn't get masters in your match.

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    Reread your own post #1118. You see the contradiction and why I responded with that?
    It's extremely unlikely the other 9 high ranks all waited over 10 minutes.

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    It's extremely unlikely the other 9 high ranks all waited over 10 minutes.
    Agree. Your post implied that you yourself as a silver expected to have waited 10 minutes. That's what I was getting at.

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    https://paladins.guru/match/859001493

is this normal? to have a player with 1200 elo unranked in this game? is it normal that I lose with the best stats of the game?
    is it normal that all my games I have at least 1 person who has no clue how to play?
    don't you think there is something very wrong with MM ? I keep losing with top stats every game...with enemy saying that I'm better...
    that's weird how solo Q is impossible to rank up but duo Q is easy af

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    https://paladins.guru/match/859001493

is this normal? to have a player with 1200 elo unranked in this game? is it normal that I lose with the best stats of the game?
    is it normal that all my games I have at least 1 person who has no clue how to play?
    don't you think there is something very wrong with MM ? I keep losing with top stats every game...with enemy saying that I'm better...
    that's weird how solo Q is impossible to rank up but duo Q is easy af
    Stats wise that Ash looks like she did decent. Stats don't win games - just saying.
    The Jenos appears to have had a disconnect - maybe that's why you lost.

The guru ELO has some issues. When the guru site went to their new format my ranked ELO got all f'd up. It was around 1500 and when the new site went live it put me to around 1100 without me even playing a ranked match. I think this happened because I wasn't playing ranked much at that time and all the history that was lost. It's just now near the 1500 again.

If you look at that Ash's match history there is nothing prior to the last week - meaning she was likely hit with this issue.
    Last edited by DaddyOoker; 07-24-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    Stats wise that Ash looks like she did decent. Stats don't win games - just saying.
    The Jenos appears to have had a disconnect - maybe that's why you lost.

The guru ELO has some issues. When the guru site went to their new format my ranked ELO got all f'd up. It was around 1500 and when the new site went live it put me to around 1100 without me even playing a ranked match. I think this happened because I wasn't playing ranked much at that time and all the history that was lost. It's just now near the 1500 again.

If you look at that Ash's match history there is nothing prior to the last week - meaning she was likely hit with this issue.
    she had default deck, and negative kda -.- so no, not decent

then every game is a 4-0, am tired of playing with people having default deck after 2.5k hours
    am tired of this matchmaking who make solo Q so impossible and duo Q so easy

am tired of many things, and about to uninstall paladins due to all these things we are asking to change since at least a year

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    she had default deck, and negative kda -.- so no, not decent

then every game is a 4-0, am tired of playing with people having default deck after 2.5k hours
    am tired of this matchmaking who make solo Q so impossible and duo Q so easy

am tired of many things, and about to uninstall paladins due to all these things we are asking to change since at least a year
    That's not the default deck.

I was looking at the damage and shielding. Seems a reasonable effort was given. I've done over 150k shielding with Ash in a match of that length but enemy had the old spam Dredge. Many factors to consider.

KDA for front lines is many times crap. It's not like there is a lot of DPS available for actual finishing. The Ash was tagging enemies as shown by the assists. I expect higher KDAs from Khan, Makoa and a few others.