Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [OB65] Twitch Prime Loot NOT Working

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    I like to think i'm pretty good with computers, but the way the process works is just so terrible convoluted. I mean you need to have a paladins account, then you sign up for twitch prime and then sign up for a free trial of Amazon prime. Then you gotta link it all to your paladins account and click claim/link from a few different places.. It's a madhouse.

I just used my bank card with no money on it to set up the account. Although I'm Canadian and pretty much every bank card now is viable as a pay-pal visa thinger.

I recommend you just keep trying and click on shit and being patient lol. It should work eventually once you jump through all the hoops.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    if i use fake credit card to get loot from twitch prime will my account get banned ?

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    To get pretty much any free trial they'll want a credit card. So long as you cancel before the time runs out you won't be charged.
    if i use fake credit card to get loot from twitch prime will my account get banned ?

Fiz a assinatura na twitch prime para pegar a montaria e o bomb king, mais não apareceu para mim pegar nos loot alguem sabe pq ???