Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points

Jane and Spud, The Frostberry Farmers

Jane and Spud, The Frostberry Farmer
    Role: Flank
    Health: 2000

Appearance: Jane is a young woman with shoulder-length silver hair, pale skin, and aquamarine eyes. Her outfit consists of a fur crop top and leather pants. Hanging from her waist she has two flaps of fur padding to keep her legs warm. She has a small pack with a few small jars in it and a bunch of tightly packed snowballs. The jars she carries are full of light purple frostberry jam. Spud is a large snow mole with white fur. Spud is noticeably larger than Jane is.

Abilities

Passive: Snow Pouch
    Spud slowly creates snowballs, creating one every 2s. When Jane gets near Spud he stores all the snowballs he has created in her pack, generating ammo for her. For every snowball he stores while Jane is at max ammo, the cooldown of Frostberry Jam is reduced by 1s.
    Spud's Max Snowballs: 10

Left-Click: Packed Snow
    Jane throws a ball of tightly packed snow that deals 500 damage. Jane may throw these quickly for a loss in accuracy. The fastest she may throw a snowball is once every 0.35s.
    Ammo: 5

Right-Click: Vault Up
    Spud pops out of the ground at the target location, holding his hands out. While like this Jane may jump off of him, launching herself high into the air and increasing her air control for 2s. If Spud takes too much damage he retreats into the ground and the ability goes on cooldown. Cancelling the ability early has Spud go underground and the ability doesn't go on cooldown. Spud heals 100 health every 1s while this ability is not active and not on cooldown.
    Spud Health: 1000
    Cooldown: 15s

Q: Frostberry Jam
    Jane eats a spoonful of her frostberry jam, healing her for 200 health. She may activate this a total of 5 times before the jar is empty and the ability goes on cooldown.
    Cooldown: 20s

F: Spud Launcher
    Spud pops out of the ground and picks Jane up. Activating this again launches Jane in the direction she is facing. (Jane may not activate other abilities while on Spud but may still attack.)
    Cooldown: 6s

E: Jam Thief
    Jane pulls out a jar and throws it to an enemy and calls Spud out. Spud rushes at the enemy and tackles them, dealing 500 damage. Spud then begins slowly pulling the enemy down into the ground for 2s. If the enemy is below 75% health and doesn't chase Spud off before he finishes digging, they are executed. If Spud takes 2500 or more damage over the duration of this ability he is scared off and lets go of the enemy.

Cards

Legendary/Talents:

Jam Packed - Your ammo count is increased by 5. Additionally, Snow Pouch now reduces the cooldown of Frostberry Jam by an additional 1s for every excess snowball stored.

Whack-A-Mole - If an enemy that has damaged Spud in the past 5s is in the area where Vault Up is activated, the enemy is knocked into the air and Crippled for 2s. This may not happen to the same enemy more than once every 10s.

Frostberry Surprise - Being healed by any source besides lifesteal increases the damage you deal by 25% for 1s.

Armor/Weapon:

Tundra Girl - Your maximum health is increased by 40/80/120/160/200.

Satisfied Customers - Kills and eliminations reduce your active cooldowns by 10/20/30/40/50%.

Thick Fur - Spud takes 5/10/15/20/25% less damage.

Snow Drift - Your reload speed is increased by 4/8/12/16/20%.

Vault Up:

Free Refills - Activating Vault Up has Spud generate 1/2/3/4/5 more snowballs.

Loose Snow - Jumping off of Spud with Vault Up increases your attack speed by 3/6/9/12/15% for 2s.

Snowball - Your movement speed is increased by 4/8/12/16/20% while Vault Up is active.

Grief Experienced - When Spud loses too much health and tunnels underground you heal for 120/240/360/480/600 health over the next 3s.

Frostberry Jam:

Spoonful - The first use of Frostberry Jam reduces damage you take by 3/6/9/12/15% for 3s.

Well Fed - Frostberry Jam heals you for an additional 10/20/30/40/50 health with every use.

Sugar Rush - Your movement speed is increased by 5/10/15/20/25% while Frostberry Jam is on cooldown.

Keep Eating - The cooldown of Frostberry Jam is reduced by 20/40/60/80/100% whenever you drop below 30% health. (Cooldown: 30s)

Spud Launcher:

Jam Diet - The distance travelled with Spud Launcher is increased by 10/20/30/40/50%.

Set Up Shop - Killing an enemy while on Spud with Spud Launcher gives you 8/16/24/32/40% more credits.

Warm Embrace - While on Spud with Spud Launcher you heal for 15/30/45/60/75 health every second.

Snowball Fight - While on Spud with Spud Launcher Spud generates an additional snowball every 4/3.5/3/2.5/2s.

Animations and Poses

Intro: Jane and Spud hug each other and Spud tunnels into the ground.

Reload: Spud tosses snow balls to Jane. If he is currently in the ground, these snowballs pop up from beneath her.

Emote 1 - Default: Jane pulls out a nearly empty jar of frostberry jam and holds it up, trying to get some jam out of it.

Emote 2 - Perform: Jane starts juggling her snowballs.

Emote 3 - Offering: Jane sets out a jar of frostberry jam and laughs as she sees it pulled into the ground by Spud.

Victory Pose 1 - Default: Jane stands with her hands on her hips with Spud standing behind her.

Victory Pose 2 - Addicted: Jane sits on the floor, covered in mostly empty jars of frostberry jam.

Victory Pose 3 - Ride Around: Jane is holding on to Spud's back, looking over his shoulder with a big grin on her face.

Voice Lines

Intro 1 - "Let's get some customers Spud!"
    Intro 2 - "I think we've picked up their trail again..."
    Mount - "Woah, I'm not used to riding these!"
    Vault Up 1 - "C'mon Spud!"
    Vault Up 2 - "Here. We. GO!"
    Frostberry Jam 1 - "Ohh yes!"
    Frostberry Jam 2 - "This stuff is the best."
    Spud Launcher 1 - "Spud, get ready!"
    Spud Launcher 2 - "I need a boost!"
    Jam Thief 1 - "Give that back!"
    Jam Thief 2 - "Spud! Get our jam back!"
    Purchase Item [Defense 1] - "Ahh, nice and warm!"
    Purchase Item [Defense 2] - "Extra pockets? Neat!"
    Purchase Item [Defense 3] - "This isn't that comfortable..."
    Purchase Item [Utility 1] - "I can make sooo much jam with this!"
    Purchase Item [Utility 2] - "Hey Spud, how do you like this?"
    Purchase Item [Utility 3] - "Maybe this will help us later."
    Purchase Item [Healing 1] - "I love this stuff!"
    Purchase Item [Healing 2] - "Yum-my!"
    Purchase Item [Healing 3] - "For me?!"
    Purchase Item [Attack 1] - "Hey, hey look at that.."
    Purchase Item [Attack 2] - "Spud could do better..."
    Purchase Item [Attack 3] - "Where am I supposed to put this?"
    Using Down Ability 1 - "Ow, ow... Stomach ache..."
    Using Down Ability 2 - "Too much.. jam..."
    Burning - *screams* "OWWW!"
    Stunned - "So tired..."
    Low Health - "I'm hurt Spud..."
    Healed - "Thank you very much!"
    Death 1 - "Stay strong Spud..."
    Death 2 - "Mamma..." *sniffle* "Papa... Help me."
    Last edited by JohnOfAllTrades; 03-13-2019 at 10:50 PM.
    If you ever need a review for a champion concept just message me.

Paladins Champion Concept Hub

Smite God Concept Hub

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    First time I've tried adding a bit of lore to a concept. Also, I spent 12 hours straight on this and everything about it was changed at some point so if you see any issues please point them out. Besides that, I hope you enjoy it!

EDIT: Lore was removed because it felt bad
    Last edited by JohnOfAllTrades; 04-08-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Smite God Concept Hub

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Large update

Reworked/Rebalanced: Abilities
    Reworked: Cards
    Updated: Animation and pose descriptions

Smite God Concept Hub