Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points

Darius, Lord of the Edge

Darius, Lord of the Edge
    Role: Damage
    Health: 2000

Appearance: Darius is a large man with very dark skin and a bald head. On his head he has a thin silver crown with a miniature galaxy spiraling around above it. His eyes are black with stars floating in them. His outfit is a large dark purple coat with an open front and a white suit under it. On each arm he wears a white gauntlet.

Abilities

Passive: Spatial Collapse
    Whenever Darius gets a kill he gains a stack. Whenever he reloads his black hole collapses, removing all stacks and triggering a blast that deals 250 damage in an area for every stack he had.

Left-Click: Black Hole
    Darius sends out a stream of magic from his hand, opening a black hole at the target location that slightly pulls enemies towards the center. Enemies in the center of the black hole take 100 damage every 0.1s, with the damage dropping off further from the center. Darius may channel this black hole for up to 4s without running out of energy. (To chose the distance the black hole spawns at you hold down the ability and release it whenever it gets in the desired spot.)(Activating the ability again removes the black hole.)(Running out of energy does not automatically trigger a reload.)(Energy regenerates at 1% every 0.1s.)

Right-Click: Gravity Swell
    Darius sends out a wave of intense gravity that first knocks enemies around him into the air and then quickly pulls nearby enemies to the ground, dealing up to 500 damage, based on how far they fell.
    Cooldown: 14s

Q: Quantum Magic
    Darius temporarily inhabits two places at once, creating a copy of himself slightly to his side. This copy is controlled by an AI and may not be damage, but also deals no damage. Darius may activate this again at any time to switch positions with his copy, but doing so reduces the copy's duration by 1s. This ability does not go on cooldown until after it ends.
    Duration: 3s
    Cooldown: 8s

F: Warp
    Darius switches locations with his black hole. Additionally, if Darius has out a copy with Quantum Magic, the copy does the same with it's black hole. (This may be activated while you do not have a black hole out if you have a copy out.)(When this is activated your copy will place it's black hole as far away from the nearest enemy as possible before switching locations.)
    Cooldown: 10s

E: Singularity Empire
    Darius temporarily occupies the entire map, becoming untargetable. For the duration Darius gains credits for any kills on either team, gains a stack of Spatial Collapse for any kills on either team, and can see the cooldowns of enemy abilities. While Quantum Magic is active Darius gains twice as many stacks for Spatial Collapse, gains double the credits from each kill, and may remain like this for twice as long. (The base amount of credits earned from each kill is equal to 50% of the credits gained from the player that gets the kill. This includes any bonuses that increase the amount of credits earned.) (This ability charges slowly.)
    Duration: 3s

Cards

Legendary/Talents:

Event Horizon - Enemies are slowed by 20% while moving away from a black hole.

Quantum Oddity - Quantum Magic now spawns an additional copy. When activating Quantum Magic again, you are teleported to the copy you are aiming at. Additionally, the duration of Quantum Magic is increased by 1s.

Under Pressure - Enemies that take more than 250 damage from Gravity Swell are Crippled for the next 3s.

Armor/Weapon:

Galactic Influence - The max deployment range of Black Hole is increased by 10/20/30/40/50%.

Stardust Strider - You may not be slowed below 60/65/70/75/80% of your max movement speed.

A Beautiful Queen - You take 2/4/6/8/10% less damage while near an ally.

Conquest Of The Aeons - Kills and eliminations reduce your active cooldowns by 5/10/15/20/25%.

Gravity Swell:

Crush Underfoot - The cooldown of Gravity Swell is reduced by 0.8/1.6/2.4/3.2/4s for each enemy that takes more than 250 damage from it. (Cooldown: 20s)

Flotation Device - You gain 5/10/15/20/25% movement speed for 3s after using Gravity Swell.

In Awe - Enemies that take more than 250 damage from Gravity Swell are silenced for 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1s.

Gravitational Fluctuation - Enemies take an additional 50/100/150/200/250 damage from Gravity Swell.

Quantum Magic:

Occupied Space - Whenever the copy from Quantum Magic hits an enemy with an ability, the duration of Quantum Magic is increased by 0.02/0.04/0.06/0.08/0.1s.

Quantum Plays - Switching locations with a copy from Quantum Magic heals you for 50/100/150/200/250 health. (Cooldown: 1s)

Celestial Touch - Whenever the copy from Quantum Magic hits an enemy with an ability, Black Hole has 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2% of it's energy restored.

One Man Army - You deal 3/6/9/12/15% more damage while Quantum Magic is active.

Warp:

Distortion - Enemies around you when Warp is activated are slowed by 10/20/30/40/50% for 1.5s.

Hyperspace - You gain 4/8/12/16/20% movement speed for 5s after activating Warp.

Edge Of Space - You go invisible for 1/2/3/4/5s after activating Warp.

Quantum Leap - Activating Warp while you have a copy out with Quantum Magic increases the distance the copy deploys it's black hole at by 20/40/60/80/100%.

Animations and Poses

Intro: A black hole opens and Darius walks through while adjusting one of his gauntlets.

Gravity Swell - First Person: Darius raises his hand in the air before clenching his fist and pulling it down.

Gravity Swell - Third Person: Darius drops quickly and slams his fist into the ground.

Singularity Empire - Third Person: Darius becomes transparent, appearing as a humanoid galaxy. The skybox changes to show a massive version of Darius looking down on the battle.

Emote 1 - Default: Darius creates a miniature black hole in his hand before crushing it.

Emote 2 - Good Work: Darius creates a clone of himself and gives it a high five.

Emote 3 - Star Lord: Darius floats into the air and several rocks float off the ground and begin orbiting him.

Victory Pose 1 - Default: Darius stands with his head held high.

Victory Pose 2 - Inescapable: Darius stands hunched over holding a black hole between his hands.

Victory Pose 3 - Lord Over: Darius floats in the air with his hand outstretch as if giving orders to his subjects.

Voice Lines

Intro 1 - "Join me or perish."
    Intro 2 - "The stars bow before me, I expect you to do the same."
    Mount - "Every creature heeds my words."
    Gravity Swell 1 - "Foolish mortals!"
    Gravity Swell 2 - "On your knees!"
    Quantum Magic 1 - "Outnumber them."
    Quantum Magic 2 - "Understand your situation now?"
    Warp 1 - "I am everywhere."
    Warp 2 - "You cannot touch me."
    Singularity Empire 1 - "Behold!"
    Singularity Empire 2 - "We are one!"
    Purchase Item [Defense 1] - "The fragile birth of a sun."
    Purchase Item [Defense 2] - "A celestial body awaits."
    Purchase Item [Defense 3] - "Forged as the heart of a star."
    Purchase Item [Utility 1] - "This shall shine like a diamond soon enough."
    Purchase Item [Utility 2] - "Soon, my precious diamond."
    Purchase Item [Utility 3] - "What bright elegance."
    Purchase Item [Healing 1] - "Newly formed stardust."
    Purchase Item [Healing 2] - "With this, I bolster myself in starlight."
    Purchase Item [Healing 3] - "I bathe in the light."
    Purchase Item [Attack 1] - "Rain meteors on them."
    Purchase Item [Attack 2] - "They will face the wrath of the heavens!"
    Purchase Item [Attack 3] - "Onward I charge with the force of a supernova!"
    Using Down Ability 1 - "Slowly now."
    Using Down Ability 2 - "The universe has its rules, mortal. Follow them."
    Burning - "THEY shall burn for this!"
    Stunned - "I see the light..."
    Low Health - "I will not collapse in on myself."
    Healed - "Godspeed to you healer."
    Death 1 - "I go out, with but a whimper...?"
    Death 2 - "My queen... My wife... I love you..."
    Last edited by JohnOfAllTrades; 07-18-2019 at 06:36 AM.
    If you ever need a review for a champion concept just message me.

Paladins Champion Concept Hub

Smite God Concept Hub

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Before you ask, yes, yes that name is a joke about edgelords. It also has to do with the edges of the known universe (since his whole theme is space and stuff...)

Smite God Concept Hub

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered

Lord of The Edge. Even after you explained the title in your subsequent post, I cannot stop laughing. You sir, have a good sense of humor.

Edit:- Sorry man. I will give feed back once I'm done laughing at the title.
    Last edited by addysomaddy; 05-18-2017 at 10:23 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by addysomaddy View Post
    Lord of The Edge. Even after you explained the title in your subsequent post, I cannot stop laughing. You sir, have a good sense of humor.

Edit:- Sorry man. I will give feed back once I'm done laughing at the title.
    Take your time lol

Smite God Concept Hub

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
    Okay. Whew, now that I'm all laughed out, it feedback time! (Queue crowd going "ooooooooooo" )
    His LMB skill is overly complicated.
    Everything else is pretty sweet!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by addysomaddy View Post
    Okay. Whew, now that I'm all laughed out, it feedback time! (Queue crowd going "ooooooooooo" )
    His LMB skill is overly complicated.
    Everything else is pretty sweet!
    Its not really complicated. Most of the text is just explaining that it has a slight variation of the charge system. Think of Mal'Damba's special reload on a charge weapon system.

EDIT: Also, I'm glad you like it.

Smite God Concept Hub

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I am confused about the LMB, He shoots a blackhole that fix to a place or it's like a "energy cannon" like Grohk?
    btw I like this concept

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkPudding View Post
    I am confused about the LMB, He shoots a blackhole that fix to a place or it's like a "energy cannon" like Grohk?
    btw I like this concept
    It is a black hole that's a short distance in front of him while he's firing. It'd be consistently in front of you as long as you are firing and there'd be a space between you and it where enemies can get to if you aren't careful. Also, added note. If you point it at a wall it only goes as far as the wall (that way your attack isn't just stuck in the wall doing nothing).

Smite God Concept Hub

Level
    Achievements:
    Huge update. The feel of the concept should be about the same as it was before but refined.

Added: Appearance
    Updated: Abilities
    Updated: Cards
    Added: Animations and Poses section
    Added: Voice Lines section

Smite God Concept Hub

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    so you talked to me about useless ults? what does this ult brings to a champion? and a damage with two escape? an other reload thing? am not even gonna continue, maybe review your own concept before reviewing others?