Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why Skye main issue hasn't been adressed yet ?

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 312
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellezard View Post
    The ult either need a new visual to give more clarity to the range it has or to just reduce its range to its current visual.

It has 2 counters though with one being a rather popular pick (Fernando) which makes it somewhat fine but it sucks to suddenly get hit by it when you're so far away from it.
    it had better visual ~few patches ago , no idea why they removed it .

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiau View Post
    it had better visual ~few patches ago , no idea why they removed it .
    Damn.

Are they really happy with having a bomb explosion effect that is only HALF of its actual radius? Like, people would feel less cheated by it if they see themselves really getting hit by it. Either that or they will complain even more about the range.

Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class
    Full disclosure: I love and main Skye, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I think her ult is probably the bright shiny point of her kit right now-- I talked about it briefly in another thread where people were complaining about Skye, but I absolutely agree there should be a better visual indicator for the range of it or where you are in relation to it. But the game is still in Beta, so there's always room for improvement.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    My two and only gripes with Skye is how her ult ticks instead of just killing you right off. Unless there's a Grover who can counter-ult it just feelsbadman I would rather die instantly if I get caught by it. Which to be faire rarely ever happens. The second thing is how broken fast her reload is when you stack left hand. So fast it just looks glitchy.

Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeleen View Post
    My two and only gripes with Skye is how her ult ticks instead of just killing you right off. Unless there's a Grover who can counter-ult it just feelsbadman I would rather die instantly if I get caught by it. Which to be faire rarely ever happens. The second thing is how broken fast her reload is when you stack left hand. So fast it just looks glitchy.
    It gives you time to get another kill or for a teammate to react and heal you.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points
    Guys,

If you look at the ult of skye and compare it to all the other ults, hers is just plainly rediculus when it comes to range and dmg.

They can go 3 ways about it when you want to balance/fix this:

1.Decrease aoe radius and increase visuals.

2.Increase deto time and make it more visuals.

3.Decrease to maybe a 1000-1500 initial dmg and decrease dot to 600-700.

She is a flanker type which makes her kinda an oppertunist in both skill and playstyle.
    There for she should be picky and time as an assasin, but atm if you asked me she can face enemy's pretty much head on, which feels out of character.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Its not the hit damage that bothers me, its poison....whats the point when its unavoidable

I tend to instantly use my movement ability when i hear ulti, but it dont help...I get grazed by poison and die

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Her supreme should explode instantly while doing less damage, like 500 every second for 4 seconds, and while the enemy's poisoned, he takes more damage from any source and has an aim debuff where it moves randomly, making it difficult to try hitting anything.

Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinxil View Post
    Since CB30, several players mentionned that an ultimate which is particularly hard to avoid (slow, but from a stealthed unit so any good Skye player will hit 3 players) should not kill you in one run.

Grohk old version of his ultimate looks poor in comparison, and it was considered as one of the best ultimates in the game, if not the best.

My personal view on it is that Skye ultimate damage have been typed randomly. It's hard to believe that it's considered as good balance something which have high radius and one shot most of the champions.
    long story short enough people cried it wasnt an i win button and hi-rez being hi-rez.. to shut them up turned it into practially an i win button..

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Her ULT is something awesome. Cant be avoided, huge radius and instakill. WTF? WHy still didnt nerfed or changed?