Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please remove Skye! + (Kinessa thoughts)

Beta Player Sovereign Prince VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points
    She is strong, but I don't think she is uber op, just needs some balance adjustments(ult) Not mention i have say all assassins are in good place besides buck really. its just going take time get game play they want down.
    Friendly dragon mode Engaged....

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Nearly all of my Skye issues end with her ult right now. There are times I could've sworn I was out of range, only to get poisoned and simply drop dead a second after (as Pip, so my health pool is low already).

Beta Player Sovereign Prince VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldeKlovr View Post
    Nearly all of my Skye issues end with her ult right now. There are times I could've sworn I was out of range, only to get poisoned and simply drop dead a second after (as Pip, so my health pool is low already).
    yeah, its annoying as fuck, but I've been at the very edge if not out and still get poisoned and i know I'll die no matter what. Its really uber annoying.
    Friendly dragon mode Engaged....

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    The only problem with Skye, is her ult, as for the fact that most games ends up with skye having most eliminations, not only it almost never happens to me, but when it happens it's for one reason : my teammate lets themselves get flanked by skye way too easily. I can't count the time when my teammates reacted to Sky only after getting shot by her (I mean, she does make a sound when getting out of stealth, so it's pretty easy to shoot first, or at least avoid getting destroyed). Tho her ult is BS, it does way too much damage, and 1/2 of the time, touches you when it should'nt, wich is really annoying.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    In my opinion she needs Halo's active camo so you can at least see her if you look closely. Complete stealth in any game is a stupid mechanic and they wonder why it's hard to balance Skye.

Beta Player Baronet MotorKnight's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I just played with her for the first (like for real first time)

As expected she was too much :P the multikill wasnt even the ult, i was just running around killing guys
    3 of my deads were from the other Skye and 1 of Fernando, we lose cuz their shields were too much for us :/
    You sometimes dont even need to wait for them to reload or get them from behing, with the simple advantage of being the first (15) hits to make you already secure a kill, even if they run you just hide, wait till you regen and repeat
    I got gold badge for everything with minimum effort, yeah the match get extended, i could have done better, but it was my first time so.....whatever
    I got 3-4 ults up that give me at least 2 kills each
    She having high survavility make her unstoppable, my only issue (not to bad were the turrets that spot me i guess they were from Barik.
    I feel terrible, such a noob for getting kill with her

BTW, if she continues being so cancerous we all know her terrible fate, prays for Evie pls
    Last edited by MotorKnight; 09-22-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I agree, Kness teleporter needs a speed up.
    As for Skye...i don't know the ulty is the problem here.At first i was..her ulty it's op.The problem here it's the random ping the servers have.
    On some matches i have 200-300 on some 63 and 2-3 seconds matter to escape her bomb.
    I always died even when i was dashing,blink out of the bomb in time before that explodes.Few times i survived tho.
    But still too much damage on her ulty.