Thread: Buck Review

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

Buck Review

Low damage and Slow attack speed. You need to be 1m away to land all projectiles of your weapon just to make a little damage. TOOO LONG reload time. Pretty useless skills. I dont know why they even created this hero??

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Mainly his damage is lacking, a good fernando will put out more damage than you in certain games, otherwise he's pretty good.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points
    Yeah, currently all my matches against him, I hear his ult go off and I don't even worry, he seems to be lacking overall in everything currently, or someone hasn't quiet figured out to play him. I honestly haven't tried him, but when I face him he is lacking and when I have him on my team it feels closer to a 4 v 5 the entire match.
    Friendly dragon mode Engaged....

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive 1 year registered 50000 Experience Points
    Try pressing R when alone
    I don't give negative rep.

Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    From the games I've played with Buck today (hooray for skin giveaways!), he's definitely not the best person when it comes to damage. Sure, he has the means to get in and out, but he doesn't have the survivability or the damage output to do his job. The best I've done is jump around like a madman, make people chase me, and jump out. Not much damage to be had there.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    I think that the biggest problem with Buck, is that none of his skills can make a real difference in a team-match. His Ult is pretty useless apart from certain situation. He does'nt deal enough of damage, and does'nt really stand out in terms of CC.
    While every character have their strong points, Buck does'nt. He is just too "average" in every single aspect.

Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    You can reload during your Heroic Leap, it's the best way to cope with the reload until they balance it. You've got pretty easy bonus damage with Buck, so that makes up for damage in general.

I really like Buck I've been playing him a lot lately, he does play a lot better on certain maps. So I'd really like to know the map before Champion select.