Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nerf or Ban Skye

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    I'm quite lazy at the moment so I'll skip what everyone has said and say my point of view. NOW THE BOMB KING WILL SPEAK. Skye is an extremely powerful champion with the obvious ability to stealth and go behind the enemy lines to deal with the snipers and back line champions. But currently she goes behind enemies lines but unless you have illuminate, which is pretty much only useful for finding Skye, it's quite hard to discover her. There was one thing where I read that she used to do insane damage unlike the damage she does now but that still can't change the fact that she's a powerful champion she can shred through 2000 health in like 3 seconds (That might be exaggeration but I'm fine with it), and by what I have seen can possibly do similar damage as Ruckus who is an actual tank who is made for that role. So a recommendation is to simply nerf the damage. Also her detection is quite a difference too, it would be fairly nice if you can spot her but it is extremely difficult to spot her unless you are up close. If not at least modify her health since she is a character made for enemy back line combat, not a DPS or tank role, and she can simply melt people like Barik or Kai(I'm not gonna try, it's the sniper woman that doesn't own the bow) which isn't much of a good thing for the receiving end which allows her to be picked by every good team of players. BOMB KING OUT

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Skye can go into stealth, but she has no tool to quickly move from one position to another.

Skye can run really fast while hidden, but she still has no way to close any kind of verticle distance gap due since she can only jump around and not dash or be sent flying.

Skye may deal a lot of damage upclose, but she has fall-off damage issue that in a game where nearly every character can box with some kind of disengage tool, make it so that if you can react to that stealth-kill attempt in a second, you will likely live.

And while Skye may does a lot of damage up close, the other 2 top performing flankers, Evie and Androxus, can do that as well with much better cards.

So yeah, she's just pubstompy for people with extreme tunnel vision issues. Even on damager,

Cassie can easily roll to the side and duel her (and with the roll-disengage build, 100-0 her mid-air after disengage shot)

Bombking has poppy bomb.

Dragoz abuses her fall off by jumping thrusting into the air.

Very few characters are really vulnerable to Skye, really, like Kinessa who is supposed to be hardcountered by her.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by eOtRiX View Post
    I generally play Skye and I remember I got 1 hit from Kinessa and 2-3 arrows from Cassie. But Im not considering them OP because this game is designed as 5v5 battle so you cant think of things as its 1v1 PVP game. You counter your enemy with cards and heroes.
    It is a guess to try and find out what the enemy will be and how they will engage in attack, using cards to counter Skye but now what do I do about trying to fight everyone else but Skye? If I get an Illuminate item I just wasted my shield on trying to defeat a single champion. Now I got sniped because my card for quickscoping quicker was now transferred, tah dah!