Thread: Evie

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    LOL, simply LOL to all...

I tried it many times so listen carefully

THE DAMGE OF 960 IS ONLY BY DIRECT HIT... if it is a hit by radius (not 2 meters XD, about 1 meter or less) it is between 130-340.... and the bulltet speed is very very very slow.

Its already so that it wil be nerv that Evie can blink in Icecube... so wait till it ends an kill her , but year so OP -_-

If she havent that mobilty she will died permantly against all champs, it is so.

YOU ALL will only nerv, cuz its a little difficult to kill her, and that is like a crying baby..

What about PIP
    -> 600 Damge direkt it and 600 Damge by radius
    -> Can turn players in to chickes
    -> Can slow, more than Evie
    -> Can heal himself like the Icecube from evie

PIP needs a nerv, not Evie
    Last edited by VanillaCore; 09-23-2016 at 07:46 AM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    I think Evie doesnt need a nerf
    1800 hp, so slow weapon. She die from one holder from Skye, 0.5sec from right click by Androxus, 1 sec from Viktor's gun.
    Sorry, for my english)

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Layfer View Post
    I think Evie doesnt need a nerf
    1800 hp, so slow weapon. She die from one holder from Skye, 0.5sec from right click by Androxus, 1 sec from Viktor's gun.
    Sorry, for my english)
    Use iceblock

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Miragen View Post
    Use iceblock
    XD.... an then? you heal about 200 hp and you cant attack. In the future Evie are not able to port while in Icecube, so you may dodge 1-2 Attacks... or the other Wait the 3 seconds and kill you then

Evie need a buff, not a nerv. She cant kill people in a row, only if there is a 1 on 1 she wins, after many times of blink and soar. And wait soar makes you not invulnerable, you can kill her too...
    Last edited by VanillaCore; 09-23-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    After iceblock you blink, soar.
    You only need a few hits to kill anyone, you can 1v1 people like Ruckus easily.

And good luck trying to hit a soaring Evie, only a few champions have a chance at doing that.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    "you kill anyone with few hits" stop to lie... You cant Kill Fernado for exmaple with "few" hits

YOU NEED TO DIREKT HIT THEM TO GET 960 DAMAGE, and then you kill also not any one with few hits. Wake up in the reality plz.

Im out here... you hate Evie, its not more, everyone with a little bit intelligence will see, that Evie needs a buff.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    As Evie you shouldn't be taking on Fernando, but you can probaby beat him in a 1v1 regardless.

Maybe a poor choice of words from my end, but you can kill all the people you generally face when flanking in a few hits, is what I should have said, the dropoff from the AoE isn't massive and you still hit for close to 800 if you hit near their feet.

Then on top of that you have the iceblock increased damage, aswell as the blink bonus, both entirely undeserved, but it means you can hit for what, over 1200 damage whilst still having your soar available, after which your blink will be available if it's not already and so on.

No matter how you put it however, she really doesn't need a buff, but either increased cooldowns, reduced bonus damage or different abilities.