Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Evie

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    The issue is that she has no problem at all getting up close, and the AoE from her weapon is generous for the amount of damage it deals, just aim at the floor, it's even effective at long range when shooting at the objective due to this.

And avoid her how, she's on you, you shoot her, she either kills you or iceblocks and heals up, gets a damage boost against you now and then kills you, if not you run, she blinks and kills you, if not you use a mobility move if you even have it, she soars goes wherever she wants and kills you, if not, she has blink available again, even though you're already dead for 10 seconds at this point.

She has an insane amount of mobility that you cannot avoid her, and if you can she still has an ult that will prevent it.

Best part is that her main weapon deals 930 base damage, yet only deals 100 self damage, where Pip deals 600 but has a massive 400 self damage penalty.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    i think Evie doesnt need a nerv.

Her Weapon Damage is high, that right. BUT its soooooooooooo slow, that anyone can avoid them. And for example a Sniper shot from Kinessa hits you even if her cross is 4-5 cm next to you. And the Aoe Damage from Evie istn very wide.

She have much mobility? Shure cuz she havent any other damage skills...... and the Ultimate isnt very good.

(Sry, for my english, it isnt my native language)

Beta Player Marquess
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaCore View Post

Her Weapon Damage is high, that right. BUT its soooooooooooo slow, that anyone can avoid them. And for example a Sniper shot from Kinessa hits you even if her cross is 4-5 cm next to you. And the Aoe Damage from Evie istn very wide.

She have much mobility? Shure cuz she havent any other damage skills...... and the Ultimate isnt very good.

I kinda agree. But less damage and more projectile speed would be 200% better.
    [VEG] - Meeeeeeeeeeee

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaCore View Post

Her AoE is like 2 meters, anything under that and you deal significant damage.
    You're not supposed to be a sniper either, but long range you can still deal damage with the straight trajectory, long range and no bullet drop or anything.

Kinessa only has her main gun, that's all she has, she doesn't have a blink, a heal or a soar, just a teleport which is barely even worth anything in combat.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Miragen View Post
    Her AoE is like 2 meters, anything under that and you deal significant damage.
    You're not supposed to be a sniper either, but long range you can still deal damage with the straight trajectory, long range and no bullet drop or anything.

Kinessa only has her main gun, that's all she has, she doesn't have a blink, a heal or a soar, just a teleport which is barely even worth anything in combat.

2 meters? i didnt see anything of this range. Even if it so, her bullet speed is so slow, that anyone can step sideward to avoid.

I think its a good idear to decrease the damage slightly and rise the bulletspeed sharply.
    Last edited by VanillaCore; 09-22-2016 at 04:50 AM.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    But you don't need to be far away, with the blink, soar, more blink you can go toe to toe with almost all champions as no one else has that mobility. And up close your damage is higher than anyone else, easiest to hit with the AoE and least self damage for some reason.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    if you mean so ^^

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Isn't she like one of the 2-3 only champ in S tier? She'll get the nerf bat soon no worries. I mean most of the roster is fairly balanced though but personally I find Cassie much more broken because of her overly efficient bow/roll spam synergy whereas good, actual Evie players are a bit more rare.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points
    Yeah currently it comes down to that blink, I think I have down to a like 4s cooldown or whatever. Its kinda stupid
    Friendly dragon mode Engaged....

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    Yeah currently it comes down to that blink, I think I have down to a like 4s cooldown or whatever. Its kinda stupid
    Blink on 4s is fine, they could even make it 2 or 3 seconds to make it a really mobile champ. The problem is just the damage on top of the mobility. A champion with such insane mobility shouldn't have this insane damage + invulnerability + healing (with cards).

The only way high skill-cap champions work is if you make it hard to play them really effectively.
    Last edited by Kadurkel; 09-23-2016 at 03:18 AM.